Hiring the Church Hall & What's on
UPDATE: Due to Coronavirus the hall is on a phased re-opening during late summer/early Autumn and some booking slots are reserved for our long-term hirers.
St. Peter & St. Paul Church has substantial premises for hire:
The Church building:
The Church Hall is an excellent facility on the outskirts of Oxford for meetings, training events, shows, lunches, clubs, sales and parties. There is excellent access from the A34 Botley Interchange, the A420 from Swindon as well as from Oxford City Centre and Oxford Rail Station. The main hall is a well-proportioned 15m by 11m and it benefits from recently installed acoustic panelling. The seated capacity is 80.
The hall is attached to the mid-20th C St Peter and St Paul Church which is located at the heart of Botley and close to the shops and cafes around Elms Parade, one of the best preserved 1930s shopping parades in the country.
- There is a well-appointed kitchen with good quality cookers and dishwashers.
- There are toilets and parking spaces (limited during office hours but with other good free parking in local shopping parking areas). For events in the evening and weekends the parking is fully available.
- There is no built in PA system or hearing loop but a PA amplifier is available.
The hourly rate charges for St Peter & St Paul Church Hall are:
- Commercial, organisations or individuals outside North Hinksey with Botley parish £16.50
- Community rate for residents and community groups of North Hinksey with Botley Parish £13.50
- Church congregation members of North Hinksey with Botley Parish £10.50
- Plus a deposit of £25 against damage. The deposit will be higher in the case of parties for teenagers and above, and events which are open to the general public.
Please read our Standard Conditions for Hire
Contact our booking manager Gwen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
What's On at the Church Hall:
Every week the Church Hall has a schedule of regular activities, some of these are term time so always check the most current calendar for availability. The calendar also includes a description and contact details for the activity.
Please use the online calendar below to see what's on:
To make a booking enquiry Please check the calendar for availability and then email our bookings manager on email@example.com with your enquiry. Alternatively, go ahead and set yourself up on the bookings system and once your booking enquiry has been reviewed we can book you in and send you invoices. You can also track your current and future bookings. Please remember to give a clear description of your event to help us review your enquiry.