Hiring the Church Hall & What's on
St. Peter & St. Paul Church has substantial premises for hire:
The Church building:
The Church Hall is an excellent facility on the outskirts of Oxford for meetings, training events, shows, lunches, clubs, sales and parties. There is excellent access from the A34 Botley Interchange, the A420 from Swindon as well as from Oxford City Centre and Oxford Rail Station. The main hall is a well-proportioned 15m by 11m (165m2) and it benefits from recently installed acoustic panelling.
The Church and the Chapel can also be hired at the discretion of the Bookings Manager and the Rector - suitable activities include faith groups, concerts, rehearsals, theatre, craft fairs and meetings. Sport or gym classes would not be suitable. Please email email@example.com for more information. The church is a large space which is approx twice the size of the hall and has access to 2 pianos.
The hall is attached to the mid-20th C St Peter and St Paul Church which is located at the heart of Botley and close to the shops and cafes around Elms Parade, one of the best preserved 1930s shopping parades in the country.
- There is a well-appointed kitchen with good quality cookers and dishwashers.
- There are toilets and parking spaces (limited during office hours but with other good free parking in local shopping parking areas). For events in the evening and weekends the parking is fully available.
- There is no built in PA system or hearing loop but a PA amplifier is available.
The hourly rate charges for St Peter & St Paul Church Hall are:
- Commercial, organisations or individuals outside North Hinksey with Botley parish £16.50
- Community rate for residents and community groups of North Hinksey with Botley Parish £13.50
- Church congregation members of North Hinksey with Botley Parish £10.50
- Damage and Cleaning deposits for all parties are £100.
Please read our Standard Conditions of Hire
Contact our booking manager Gwen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org 01865 242057 M.W.F 10am-2.30pm
What's On at the Church Hall:
Every week the Church Hall has a schedule of regular activities, some of these are term time so always check the most current calendar for availability. The calendar also includes a description and contact details for the activity.
Please use the online calendar below to see what's on:
To make a booking enquiry Please check the calendar for availability and then email our bookings manager on email@example.com with your enquiry, giving as much detail as possible about the nature of your event.