You can help raise funds for:
Activities ► Keeping our buildings open for the community ► Looking after our historic churches.
To make a donation please follow the links below:
- St. Frideswide, and St. Margaret https://my.give.net/stfrideswide
- St. Peter and St. Paul, and St. Lawrence https://my.give.net/NorthHinksey
On these pages you can make a one-off donation, give regularly, or even set up your own page to raise funds for us.
How your donation or fund-raising might help towards our costs
Please come back to this page as we add more information about the kinds of things that £5, £10, £20 or more would help fund, and we describe some of the bigger projects we need help with. Some of our biggest costs are repairing the fabric of the building and maintaining the grounds and any help that you would like to give would be appreciated. If you would like to read more about our churches please go to the Our Churches page.
If you would prefer to support a very specific project or piece of work at one of the churches please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Treasurer will be in touch.
Looking for ideas to raise funds on our behalf?
You might have a hobby, have a special talent you could use, or be being doing a Duke of Edinburgh Award, or you might just want to do something for fun:
- Food and craft: Cake sale, a BBQ, arts and craft stall, a stall drawing cartoons of people, noodle sucking competition, a pancake day sale
- Jobs around where you live: car-washing, dog walking, carrying shopping, litter picking
- ‘Get togethers’ Local musicians holding a musical evening (children or adults), or a classic cinema evening with friends and neighbours, a knit-athon
- Sport and activities: A jog-athon, an aerobics session, a jigsaw marathon, a silly games afternoon, a cycle, walk, a swim, munro bagging, a tri-athlon, local fun runs, marathons.
- Something a bit different: Sponsorship for growing a beard, a rubber duck race on a local stream or lake, sponsorship for eating vegetables you hate.