Annual Parish Meetings
The Church of England requires every parish across the country to hold their annual parish meeting no later than 30th April. Everyone on the parish electoral roll can attend the meeting and receive annual reports on:
- activities of the parochial church council (PCC)
- activities in the parish generally
- financial statements of the PCC for the year ending on the 31st December immediately preceding the meeting,which are independently examined or audited
- the fabric of the church on the parish, goods and ornaments under section 51 of the Care of Churches and Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction Measure 1991
- the proceedings of the deanery synod.
- compliance with the duty under section 5 of the Safeguarding and Clergy Discipline Measure 2016 (duty to have due regard to House of Bishops' guidance on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults)
The APCM for North Hinksey with Botley covers the churches of St Peter & St Paul, and St Lawrence North Hinksey.
Copies of the latests Annual Reports and Financial Statements can be dowloaded from this page